Electronic Dosing PumpManufacturer of a wide range of products which include iflow electronic dosing pumps.
Iflow Electronic Dosing Pumps
Approx. Price: Rs 3,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Power supply||230 V AC,50 Hz|
|Power Consumption at max speed||40 Watt|
|Fuse||500 mA/230 V AC|
|Pump stroke per minute adjustable||120 Max|
|Negative Suction||1 Mtr.|
|Environment temperature||40 C Max|
|Capacity Max||50 Lph|
- World class next generation dosing pumps
- Maintenance free, easy to operate
- Positive displacement diaphragm metering pump operating at 230 V, 50Hz supply.
- Solenoid pushes the diaphragm which in turn pushes the liquid into the system.
- Solenoid is actuated by a solid state electronic circuit.
- Controls for the desire accuracy of the dosing.
- Double NRV Check Valves, inbuilt Air relief valve
- Optionally Digital display of SPM available.
- High quality, hot rated Solenoid is designed to dissipate heat.
- Capacities & pressure do not derate even over extended use.
- Superior diaphragm is designed to ensure to long life even under the most demanding applications.
- Imported quality Solid PTFE diaphragm used.
- State of the art electronic circuit (protectively coated with epoxy) is virtually unaffected by temperature, magnetic fields and other electric disturbances.
- Oil & Gas, Chemical, Sugar, Paper,Pharmaceuticals, Institutes, Consultancy Agencies.